Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Phones

I've been using Nokia phones throughout my teenage years . The phones only have basic functions of calling, texting, camera and radio. Despite the limited functionality and being either second hand or third hand , they are able to withstand all types of torture. I can be really clumsy. If I were using iPhone, i wonder how many phones will i be ruining.

It was only last year that i have switched to a smart phone. And my first smart phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2. As a Gen Y, it did not take me long to familiarise with the phone. Just like the Yellow Pages slogan, 'Let your Fingers do the Walking', i simply have everything in my fingertips. My phone is my leisure, knowledge and the bridge to infinity and beyond. Now that my phone is with Samsung for servicing, i feel at loss without it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment