Tuesday, May 22, 2012

my Samsung phone is back

It's been almost a week since I last heard anything about my phone. The customer service officer who took my phone kind of refused to tell me when would I get back my home. She just told me to wait for their SMS.
The SMS didn't come. I'll need my phone desperately on Monday. I rang them up and to my surprise, there wasn't any need for me to listen to the list and tons of options. The phone was picked up almost instantly by a person, not a machine.
The Samsung care centre opens at 11am. By 1055, the queue was already snake-long. Although there were many people in the queue, I was the first person that needed to collect my phone. Hence, everything went on smooth and fast.
At the counter, I learned something. If your phone is under warranty, Samsung can actually pick up the phone for you. Their after sales service is quite commendable. I like that very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment