Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday Resolution

My birthday is just round the corner. In a blink of an eye, another year has fly past. In the past year, i have completed my degree education and that's the biggest milestone of that year. Other than that, i gain some new experiences such as making key chains with IKEA Pyssla Beads, kite flying and a weekend trip to Malaysia after so many years. There is a also a new family member in my life and that's Hammie, my beloved syrian hamster. He has brought much joy to my family. Even my dad will pick up my hamster and start talking to him :) My brother has also entered the army. Nowadays, i try to spend more time with my mom and also to clean the house.

As i look forward to the next year, i have also set new goals. May the coming year be an enriching one.


No comments:

Post a Comment