Thursday, January 17, 2013

BreederCelect Cat Litter

This ad below is taken from Straits Times (Classified, C2) 16th Jan 2013 .

Since my desired bedding, Kaytee Clean and Cosy has ran out, i could might as well try a new brand. Actually I've been thinking about using cat litter previously, but the minimum size is usually a 10 litre package and I'm afraid that Hammie would not like it due to its hard pallet nature. Since FREE trial packs of BreederCelect are available, my kasu-ism kicked in and i emailed reinbiotech quite immediately.

They responded pretty fast (about an hour).
Each person will be given 2 packets and will most likely the collection point would be at some pet store in my area. However some information needs to be given to them including name, residential location and the pet shop that one often visits.

Look forward to receiving the cat litter soon and i shall follow up with a review too :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment