Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Name: Chloe

I was finally name Chloe. To my humans, I groomed myself a little too much and thought that i was really vain. Initially they called me 'hel bu' (vain girl), then they changed it to 'chio bu' (pretty girl).  Mama thought that the name was quite uncouth and revised it to Cleo. Cleo as in the magazine published by SPH. But mama is still unsatisfied. She finds that name a little hard to pronouce. And finally, the name evolves to Chloe. I guess that's a nice name. :) Grandma calls me xiao bai which literally small and white.

Well, the humans can't blame me for grooming myself. I am a happy hammie
 Grooming expresses the hamsters well being and contentment. Prolonged grooming or continuous and liberal face, and body washing, is made when the hamster is put in unfamiliar areas. - Hammyworld

Mama also gave me a slice of apple today. A really small one. I simply loved it, so much that when Mama removed the yellow apple, i refused to let it go. Yum Yum. Hope there's more fruits next time
__________

Mama's note:
Went to Serangoon North today. Shopped for quite a few things
Bought:


The uncles seems to be giving great discount. Either or the price of those items are marked up quite high.
Have given her some new beddings. She seems to like it. Perhaps it is white and resembles her favourite tissue.
Food given: Food Mix and a small thin slice of apple


No comments:

Post a Comment